Maca is the star plant for sexuality and fertility. Firstly, Maca is an aphrodisiac that stimulates sexual desire. Maca also has beneficial properties on physical and mental performance, on energy in general and sexual vitality in particular.
Finally, Maca has a positive influence on fertility. Labophyto Maca is made in France and complies with European regulations on authorised nutritional and health claims.
Maca has many properties:
● Maca is a source of energy that is conducive to physical and mental performance
● Maca helps maintain vigour, vitality and mood.
● Maca maintains the strength and health of bones during the menopause
● Maca has a beneficial influence on fertility
● Maca contributes to stimulating sexual desire and maintaining sexual energy
Maca is a plant that has been cultivated for food and medicinal purposes since Prehistory. It is one of the rare plants to bear the extreme weather conditions of the Peruvian High Andes. Maca is called the “Peruvian ginseng” or “Peruvian viagra” owing to its aphrodisiac virtues and impact on fertility.
2 capsules a day with a large glass of water, in the morning preferably. For better results, it is recommended to take this dietary supplement for 3 months.